Drawn from sources all over the micro-verse…
- The tragedy of Calvin taking Ritalin.
- Charles Lavoie makes the case that practically every New Yorker cartoon can be re-captioned with ‘Christ, what an asshole!’ without loosing the funny.
- NH State Rep. Nick Levasseur, massive tool, thinks that anime is a reason that ‘two nukes just wasn’t enough.’ The incredible tool apologizes for his stupidity at least.
- Comic books absolved of role in vampire hunting spree in 1954.
- NYC Graphic has an interview with Jason Little.
- Fleen has a post about PAX East 2010 if you’re curious about how it’s going.
- Intervention webcomic convention pre-registration is open.
- Platinum and ezprints launch an online store.
- Sequential Tart has an interview with Anders Loves Maria creator Rene Engstrom.
- WEBCOMIC SPOTLIGHT: Bottlebrush and Slick
Reported by Michael Moss.